Welcome to the CloudPhysics downloads site. If you’re here you’re probably
looking to download the CloudPhysics Observer appliance.
The following instructions provide the steps necessary to get started with
CloudPhysics. For any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get started!
- From the “Welcome” pane, you can choose either the OVF or the OVA virtual appliance installation formats. Either format works equally.
- To use the OVF, right -click and save the URL link target to your clipboard or active memory.
- To use the OVA, first download the OVA file to your local system.
Deploy to VMware vCenter
- Using vSphere Client/vSphere Web Client, navigate to “File > Deploy OVF Template”. This works for OVA formats also.
- Browse to your downloaded CloudPhysics OVA file, or supply the URL to the OVF file, and click “Open”.
- Proceed with standard prompts and click “Finish” to deploy